Denied Alpha Staff Application

Alpha

User
Dec 30, 2021
Atomics Best
www.youtube.com
Username: Alpha

◈ Your In-Game Name: AIpha

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198421612431/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): AIpha#1559

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Time spent 2-3months
Smod going to Admin
None

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Morning Afternoon Midnight

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'd like to become a staff member to improve if not make better the servers community. A really big reason for me wanting to join the staff team would be, most the time I hop on the servers I get rdm'd then I have to wait for a staff member to get on and take my sit. sometimes it takes up to 30mins for staff to take my sit. but If that occurs as me being staff It can be taken care of it the correct way. There is little staff at times and sometimes they just want to rp and have fun. I'm tired of sitting here watching all the chaos going on and not being able to help and sort through the daily mess, I bring experience to the table and a honest judgement.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am just really looking for a good time and trying to help out. I have always made it a personal goal to help out people as much as possible for example new players. I am capable of dealing with the public I do it every day so its no issue dealing with people. I can make a fair and unbiased judgement, with the intent of keeping the role play scenario alive and flowing. I just want to finally do my part in helping the server and community grow as a whole .

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is Chris i am 18, I live in Florida. I Work part time at a Pharmacy. I love playing video games, and hanging out with the family. I am easy to get along with in general, but I can be strict when I need to be. I am still in high school and just finished up my junior year when all this Corona Virus mess came through. As much as I play games I love to be outdoors I Play Quarterback at my school Football team . I have a passion for Roleplaying Games.

+1 Seems chill, Decent application, although barely any playtime. And something that is concerning is what you said "Smod going to Admin" are you implying that you are still staffing on a server? You can only staff on 1 server if you want to be staffing here. Just a heads up good luck though!

+1

+ Great Application
+ No negative interactions
+ Good understanding of rules

+1 Seems chill, Decent application, although barely any playtime. And something that is concerning is what you said "Smod going to Admin" are you implying that you are still staffing on a server? You can only staff on 1 server if you want to be staffing here. Just a heads up good luck though!
He was going to go to Admin and he resigned/the server died

Like Blake said, I was going onto Admin but resigned.

+1
The application is good.
Experience.
The time spent on the server is a little sus.
But you may as well get an interview to test your portential.