Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your Discord (with tag): alphanite#8687

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 27 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+10

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Completely interchangeable, but most of the time im on by 7:30pm. I play till midnight weekdays and up till 3am on weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? In the relatively small time I've spent on the server I've encountered so many moments where someone has broken a rule, such as rdm/mrdm and it has taken a long time to address. I want to be there when others aren't to be able to deal with issues.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe my timezone and availability to the Australian server will be of much use. I would use the role maturely and respectfully to help out any people that need it, and maybe take some weight off the backs of current acting staff during high traffic times. i have over 150 hours on darkrp and I believe it would be only beneficial to be able to say I've been given the opportunity to staff a community as large as Atomic.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I also have extensive knowledge and experience staffing Discord servers, such as on Roblox game servers and various small community servers.

+1

I believe you at least deserve a chance at an interview, the time zone you're in could really help with the night shift whenever there are still a ton of people on but not a lot of staff are able to hop on.

Positives:
- Time zone
Negatives:
- Poor application, not enough detail
- Not enough excitement
Other:
While I believe that you being in GMT is a plus, your application is poor and I don't quite believe that you are motivated enough to be a staff member. I'd like to see you grow as a person within the community first.
Overall: -1

+1 / -1 (Interview)
He puts a decent amount of effort into his application, not enough but decent. But it isn't enough to convince me what his reason for joining us is.
He has all requirements met, plus he will greatly help us due to his timezone but I would love to hear an interview before I make my final decision.

I can't wait to hear your interview :D

+1 effort may not be amazing but I think his time zone is great as well as I believe he wants to do well for the server