Oct 22, 2023
Username: AminoDistrict

◈ Your In-Game Name: Thetis Goddess of Water

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AminoDistrict/

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: aminodistrict

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1.
Warn Type: MRDM (Class V)
Date: 25/12/2022
Detail: I'm honestly not sure why this one happened as it has been a while since the warn was given but I have moved on to not breaking the rules since

Warn Type: RDM (Class III)
Date: 10/11/2023
Detail: I believe this one happened as me misunderstanding your rules on someone chasing and stun sticking if they dont hit you

Warn Type: RDM (Class III)
Date: 15/03/2024
Detail: I'm honestly not sure why I got this one

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 19h 17m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? NZST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Depends honestly I will prolly be on after 4pm and can stay till around at maximum 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of this staff team cause I really enjoy playing on this server and would help to work with the well being of it and the players

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think i should be accepted so that there's another person on your team trying to help maintain the servers environment, especially due to some times when I come online there are no staff online and chaos is happening with the playerbase

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 We already have someone that is from the Australia/New Zealand area and their time zone interferes with their ability to take tickets.
You staff application is also not the best.

App is lacking effort.

It's not too late to edit it! :)