Aug 21, 2023
USA
Username: an silly duck

In-Game Name ♛ an silly duck

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:1:212800586

Discord _primrose

Date of Item Loss Aug 27, 2023

Time of Item Loss 7:57 PM CST

What happened? I had a weapons shelf with 38 sticky EMP grenades, 28 normal EMPs, and 18 Spaz shotguns, and when I was moving it to the plaza, the entire shelf vanished. My weapon shelf entities in the F4 menu went back to 0/3 and the items didn't drop on the floor where the shelf disappeared.

What server did you lose your items on? DarkRP 1

What do you need refunded? 38 sticky EMP grenades, 28 normal EMPs, and 18 Spaz shotguns

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. During my admin inquiry, Ultraclouds informed me that there aren't any logs he can see to check pertaining to weapon shelves. I'm absolutely hoping that there's something there to support my case, as it equals a large sum of money and I have recently had a refund request fulfilled. I therefore have no evidence and understand that I don't really have a valid claim here if there are no logs to support my endeavor. I can always make more money!

Request Denied
We only refund in the case of a rule being broken against you or a server crash failing to refund you. Your rack despawned from the entity protection.
Thanks for making a request. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)