Accepted Anime Husbando Chumlee Staff Application

Anime Husbando Chumlee

Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Oct 18, 2021
Username: Anime Husbando Chumlee

◈ Your In-Game Name: Anime Husbando Chumlee

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041841584/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 24

Your Discord (with tag): Kuuzam#4959

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 17 days and 8 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern time zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11:00pm - 6:00am daily

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I want to become staff is because I find this community to be amazing and I wish to help it reach its fullest potential. If I become a staff member I will make sure all players have an enjoyable time on the server. I am determined to be active on the server, discord, and forums.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I would be a great asset to the staff team. I have great communication skills and play daily for more than 8 hours. I won't be biased and understand both stories before taking judgment. I will eliminate issues I find during my staff hours and give the community a great experience.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. In the server I’m known for being a bright pink thing that coinflipped his way to 80 mil. I like to interact with players and raid newbies. Then I see 1 bronze printer and leave 100k beside it like a darkrp Santa Claus. I love playing on this server a lot and hope to add more fun experiences to all players. Thank you for taking a look at my application.

+1

+
Positive interactions
+ Good understanding of rules
+ Well-behaved player & Active
- Not a lot of effort put into application (add a few more sentences about why you want to be a part of the staff team, and why you should be accepted.)

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Tungsten#7445 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming Discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied