Accepted Anzio's Return application

Anzio

Femboy bf
User
Mar 31, 2021
Quick note i'm copy pasting my old app with some edits.

Your In-Game Name: Anzio

Steam Name: ✠Anzio✠ (Can be changed if a problem with the Maltese crosses)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/RealAnzio/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 19. 20 Soon

Your discord name/tag: Anzio#6128

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: Yes it is

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?: I have not but there have been misunderstandings that did not result in a warn.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community): 3d+ i don't remember the hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?: Yes i have and reread them often to make sure i don't mess up.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?: Yes i have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?: I have although for the first 20ish hours on the server my sound was messed up so i couldn't hear people but it is fixed now.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes):
I have been a head staff manager on a Starwars rp server that is now shut down. I got this role because i have experience in administration in real life.
Before i became a Head Staff Manager i was the Head Event Master where i had to schedule events for the server and manage the lower ranking Gamemasters.
For another Starwars rp server i was a normal Admin but i was put incharge of the creation of new jobs so i have very limited scripting experience and might need a refresher if ever asked. The reason i was put incharge is unknown because the owner was incompetent and i quit because of the stress of both Scripting and Keeping an eye on the server. This server ofcourse has been shut down since no one wanted to deal with the owner.
Quite awhile ago i was the Super admin of a Darkrp server that is now shutdown sadly enough.

I have been a normal Moderator on several darkrp servers i don't remember all of them but it was atleast 3.

Well i've been a mod on this server. I had a longer LOA because normally it would have been 3+ weeks to fix my job situation the gov said. But they put me on priority after i complained about my financial situation so now i got some nice JUICY benefits.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below):
Sadly enough no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Got a decent amount of experience with it now.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?: If you do not mind i will tell a little bit about myself and my motivations.
I am a quiet person so i expect alot of +/- not seen or interacted with which is completely understandable since i tend to keep to myself in rp but i do try to interact with people around me. My main motivation is that this server has serious potential to be even better. Today i saw the Staff overwhelmed by a group of trolls that MRDM'd and from prior experience i don't wish the server any bad reputation and i want to help to improve it.

The other motivations i have are the players around me are often nice and helpful as well and i don't want to see it ruined by little kids that don't have anything else to do.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I am quite experienced with administration and Moderation. I want to try something new in this part of the application so if asked to re do it i will.

Pro's of having me as a part of the team:
+ I am unbiased.
+ I have alot of patience
+ When i get the obligation to moderate and oversee a community i will dedicate myself to it and will only play a little (as in rp for example as a Thief) and will be on duty most of the time even when there are barely any people on/
+ I'm quite friendly and remain calm during sits and outside of sits. (People that know me on a personal level would disagree but this is a professional thing we're talking about)
+ If i mess up i will straight up tell the people above me and will accept any punishment given even if that means being kicked off.
+ I'm Belgian

Cons of having me as a part of the team:
- If my sound fucks up i might not be able to hear anyone but that will be solved soon with a better headset.
- I might have alot of patience but i have a low tolerance for bullshit (An example is commiting MRDM and then denying it)
- Once you get to know me i might be annoying.
- People think i'm British for some reason.
- I do have school and a life outside of the game and might disappear for a couple of days if circumstances are bad enough but i will try to atleast hop on once or twice a day for a couple of hours of moderation.
- I'm Belgian
- Don't have a lot of patience with lil kids and complete retards

+1 I wasn’t around when you were staff but it sounds like you were good and this app is better than my thesis paper

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your training

Failure to reach out will result in your Application getting Denied