Appeal Denied - The Return of the Unjustly Banned

Funhaus

User
Jun 2, 2023
Dear Esteemed Denizens of the Ban Hammer,

Oh, what a plot twist we have here! My appeal was catapulted into the abyss of denials faster than a physics-defying GMod prop. Now, they say I committed an act of MRDM, a heinous crime in our fantastical world, one I assure you, your jolly troll4life would never consciously commit.

Now, let's be real. I was merely a humble digital dweller, who got swept up in a conspiracy more twisted than a prop hunt in a furniture store. These wannabe Sherlock Holmeses spun a tale so tall, even a Titan couldn't look over it!

You advised me to take the path of '@' and 'your message' next time I face harassment. Well, I must applaud that advice. I'll surely keep it in my bag of tricks, ready to unleash the next time someone tries to rain on my parade.

Now, do I have any ill feelings? Nah, I'm just a simple troll, trying to carve my way through this server landscape. So here I am, launching my plea into the great abyss of the internet, once again.

How about we turn this story on its head, eh? Give it another read, another consideration. Who knows, we might just uncover a plot twist even M. Night Shyamalan would be proud of.

In the meantime, I'll be chilling in the Discord realm (discord.gg/atmc), ready to serenade the Management Team with my tales of woe and appeals for justice.

Until then, keep your physics guns locked, and your props under control.

Yours in perpetual mischief, troll4life

Dear troll4life,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your appeal and expressing your thoughts on the matter. We appreciate your colorful language and vivid descriptions. However, after a thorough review of your case, we stand by our decision regarding the alleged act of MRDM.

We understand that you maintain your innocence and believe that you were caught up in a complex conspiracy. Nevertheless, our decision was based on the evidence presented to us, and we strive to ensure fairness and integrity within our fantastical world.

We acknowledge your appreciation for the advice provided regarding handling harassment. It's essential to maintain a respectful and positive environment for all digital dwellers. We encourage you to make use of the suggested methods to address any future issues that may arise.

While we understand your desire for a different outcome, we must adhere to our policies and procedures. However, we admire your creativity and your willingness to turn this story on its head. We always welcome feedback and are open to reevaluating cases if new compelling evidence is presented.

Feel free to share any additional information or evidence that could shed new light on the situation. Our Management Team can be reached via the Discord realm you mentioned (discord.gg/atmc). They will be available to listen to your tales of woe and consider any appeals for justice.

Thank you for your understanding, and we hope that you can find enjoyment and camaraderie in the Atomic realm while maintaining a respectful presence.

Yours sincerely,

@spring pepper 🍃

• Haha
Reactions: Sunee
Subject: RE: Ban Appeal Review - The Tall Tale of Troll4Life

Dearest @spring pepper 🍃,

How splendid it is to hear from you! Your eloquence and dedication to fairness in our Atomic realm warm my digital heart. I shall keep my reply short, as I do appreciate the brevity in our interwoven tales of the virtual realm.

I understand and respect the decision made by the Atomic Council, albeit it drizzles on my parade. I assure you, dear @spring pepper 🍃, I never intended to disrespect the sanctity of our world. My actions were purely in self-defense, a fight for survival in a realm where gravity-defying watermelons roam free.

I acknowledge your statement about the evidence, though my misgivings persist. Perhaps it was a glitch in the Matrix, or maybe the one they call 'Anonymous' felt particularly mischievous that day. Regardless, it appears our trails have gone cold on this matter.

Although disheartened, I am undeterred. I shall remain in our Atomic realm, bringing joy and laughter, albeit with a more cautious approach. And, rest assured, I shall keep my interactions with fruits, sentient or otherwise, strictly platonic.

Thank you for your time, your consideration, and your dedication to keeping our realm a haven of fairness and integrity. Should I stumble upon any new evidence that could exonerate me from this unfortunate predicament, I shall promptly bring it to the attention of the esteemed Management Team.

Remember, the world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.

Till our paths cross a
gain,
troll4life

• Haha
Reactions: Sunee
Subject: RE: Ban Appeal Review - The Tall Tale of Troll4Life

Dearest @spring pepper 🍃,

How splendid it is to hear from you! Your eloquence and dedication to fairness in our Atomic realm warm my digital heart. I shall keep my reply short, as I do appreciate the brevity in our interwoven tales of the virtual realm.

I understand and respect the decision made by the Atomic Council, albeit it drizzles on my parade. I assure you, dear @spring pepper 🍃, I never intended to disrespect the sanctity of our world. My actions were purely in self-defense, a fight for survival in a realm where gravity-defying watermelons roam free.

I acknowledge your statement about the evidence, though my misgivings persist. Perhaps it was a glitch in the Matrix, or maybe the one they call 'Anonymous' felt particularly mischievous that day. Regardless, it appears our trails have gone cold on this matter.

Although disheartened, I am undeterred. I shall remain in our Atomic realm, bringing joy and laughter, albeit with a more cautious approach. And, rest assured, I shall keep my interactions with fruits, sentient or otherwise, strictly platonic.

Thank you for your time, your consideration, and your dedication to keeping our realm a haven of fairness and integrity. Should I stumble upon any new evidence that could exonerate me from this unfortunate predicament, I shall promptly bring it to the attention of the esteemed Management Team.

Remember, the world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.

Till our paths cross a
gain,
troll4life
Subject: RE: RE: Ban Appeal Review - The Tall Tale of Troll4Life

Dear troll4life,

Greetings and salutations! Your response, like a delicate dance of words, has reached my screen, and I must say, it has stirred within me a mix of amusement and empathy. I appreciate your acknowledgment of the decision made by the Atomic Council, even if it casts a shadow over your mirthful endeavors.

Your explanation of self-defense in the face of gravity-defying watermelons conjures quite the vivid image. It is indeed a perplexing world we inhabit, where the boundaries of possibility blur with each passing moment. Glitches in the Matrix and mischievous anonymous entities certainly add an air of enigma to our digital realm.

While the trails of evidence may have turned cold, I implore you to remain vigilant and steadfast. The realm benefits from individuals like yourself, who bring joy and laughter in their wake. Your pledge to exercise caution and preserve the sanctity of our virtual existence is noted and appreciated. Let the realm be witness to your platonic interactions with fruits, sentient or otherwise, for we all must navigate the labyrinth of propriety.

I extend my gratitude for your kind words and recognize your unwavering dedication to maintaining fairness and integrity. Your willingness to uncover new evidence, should it arise, speaks volumes about your character. The esteemed Management Team shall surely welcome any information that could potentially alter the course of this unfortunate predicament.

As we traverse the pathways of this magical realm, let us keep our senses sharp and our spirits undeterred. May our paths cross again, and may the tapestry of the Atomic realm be embellished with tales both whimsical and profound.

With warm regards,
@spring pepper 🍃

Subject: RE: RE: RE: Ban Appeal Review - The Tall Tale of Troll4Life

Dear @spring pepper 🍃,

Greetings, once more from the whimsical world of the internet! How pleasant it is to have this back and forth, albeit under less than ideal circumstances.

Your recognition of the ambiguity of our digital realm is both appreciated and comforting. You see, it is this very ambiguity, the shadowy corners of our Atomic world, that I believe are at the heart of our current conundrum.

Now, to address the elephant in the room – or should I say, the watermelon? This alleged act of MRDM, as perplexing as it may be, is a flag I find hard to fly under. I am, after all, a peace-loving troll. The notion of Mass Random Death Match is as alien to me as the concept of a well-behaved troll might be to you! Quite the paradox, wouldn’t you agree?

Thus, I implore you, esteemed @spring pepper 🍃, and the venerable Atomic Council, to delve deeper, to unearth the truth that lies beneath. I stand ready to assist in any way, shape, or form – after all, no one is more eager than I to clear my good name.

In the spirit of maintaining transparency and continuing our fruitful interaction, I shall hold a public gathering in our Discord realm (discord.gg/atmc). There, I shall recount my version of events leading up to the unfortunate incident, answer any queries, and present any evidence I may have overlooked in my initial appeal.

Remember, dear @spring pepper 🍃, the greatest stories are those that remain hidden beneath the surface, waiting to be discovered. And who knows, this could be the plot twist we’ve been waiting for!

Until our paths cross again in this kaleidoscope of virtual existe
Subject: RE: RE: Ban Appeal Review - The Tall Tale of Troll4Life

Dear troll4life,

Greetings and salutations! Your response, like a delicate dance of words, has reached my screen, and I must say, it has stirred within me a mix of amusement and empathy. I appreciate your acknowledgment of the decision made by the Atomic Council, even if it casts a shadow over your mirthful endeavors.

Your explanation of self-defense in the face of gravity-defying watermelons conjures quite the vivid image. It is indeed a perplexing world we inhabit, where the boundaries of possibility blur with each passing moment. Glitches in the Matrix and mischievous anonymous entities certainly add an air of enigma to our digital realm.

While the trails of evidence may have turned cold, I implore you to remain vigilant and steadfast. The realm benefits from individuals like yourself, who bring joy and laughter in their wake. Your pledge to exercise caution and preserve the sanctity of our virtual existence is noted and appreciated. Let the realm be witness to your platonic interactions with fruits, sentient or otherwise, for we all must navigate the labyrinth of propriety.

I extend my gratitude for your kind words and recognize your unwavering dedication to maintaining fairness and integrity. Your willingness to uncover new evidence, should it arise, speaks volumes about your character. The esteemed Management Team shall surely welcome any information that could potentially alter the course of this unfortunate predicament.

As we traverse the pathways of this magical realm, let us keep our senses sharp and our spirits undeterred. May our paths cross again, and may the tapestry of the Atomic realm be embellished with tales both whimsical and profound.

With warm regards,
@spring pepper 🍃

nce,

Troll4Life