Denied Application By Gorden

Gorden

User
Sep 25, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Gorden

Steam Name: Gorden

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198297477003/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
Im 15

Your discord name/tag: Gorden#7777

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes i do have my name same as Discord.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes i have been warned by Daddystuffy on the 19/9/2021 for breaking the NLR during Raid (Class III)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
i have played 1 day 2 hrs and 11min

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes i have read the rules fully after i got warned back on the 19/9/2021.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes i have a good and high quality microphone.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be part of the staff team to help other players have fun and not get anoyed by people which are breaking the rules. Also i want to give the players a good athmosphere and help them if they have problems (game or playerwise). Even thought i have never been staff member before i know how to talk to people in a normal tone and not make them feel like they are bieng held hostage. (Im a good Basebuilder as well)

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Because i will be a helpful member of the staff team and a good helper and friend of the players on Atomic Networks.

Thanks for taking your time and i would be happy to get a reply.

Last edited:
Timezone? I will put my decision when i get a timezone.

(Edit) His timezone is a rare find +1

Last edited:
Ty so much for all your replyes i will learn from them and to

ktmracer625 i have been online 10hrs+ some days (Play since 7 days)​

Time zone is CET

+/-

Application is not that good. And I have had no interactions with you to make me want to change my mind to a +1

-1 The application has absolutely no structure, consider mentioning some of the traits that are looked for in a staff member.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.