Denied Application

Maneeto

User
Mar 21, 2022
Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag):Maneeto #3439

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 10 hours and 40 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
First Server for 4 weeks (had personal issues so i stepped down)
Second server 5 months
Third server 4 Months

1. Admin
2. Mod
2. TMod

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekends 1-9 Weekdays 5-8

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I Want to be a Atomic Rp staff member because I love this community so much and I can see the personal relationships that the staff members have with each other and the close connections they show and how the entire staff team is like one big family and I just love giving back to this community and just giving money to people on the server just wasn't enough so know I want to help the people inside of roleplay and out and I just love giving back to the people and showing my kindness and being able to solve problems make friends and make people happy

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I should be on the team because I am really good at making difficult decisions and seeing and understanding both sides of the story and being able to understand what has happened in the situation even though I am young I am extremely more mature than my age shows and i am able to be actively on and understand the rules and the requirements and help the community

Last edited:
-1 Under required play time, good effort shown but their is a lot of grammatical errors.

You need 24h min to apply for staff on AtomicRP

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.