Denied AquaticLemon Staff Application

Lemonaids

User
Mar 25, 2022
Username: AquaticLemon

◈ Your In-Game Name: Aquaticlemon

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199202610069/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: AquaticLem0n

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3w 6d 14hr 16m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
ive been on this team a few times i got removed for an act that i do not normally do and i will not do it agian i had about 4 months that time and i also had a time where i was on for a while rank i was mod 2x

contacts ask any and all staff they will most likely say i was good at my job

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? any time im not at work or school

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Why do i want to be apart if atomicrp staff because its a chance for me to grow as an individual and grow team building it gives good knowledge towards customer support we enjoy the time we spend on the community that's why i wanna return to somewhere i am used to and with people i care about

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? why should i be accepted i think i would be a great addition for the community for that i am well known mostly for better than for worse and i will be able to maintain fairness within the community and i am a loving and caring individual that takes both partys in to account before coming up with a verdict i know i mess around alot and i have done some really stupid stuff while being on the team but i know that i messed up and i will not do that no more

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am very sorry for what i have done and please forgive me

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​