Denied arquettetyson Staff Application

arquettetyson

User
Dec 10, 2022
Username: arquettetyson

◈ Your In-Game Name: arquettetyson

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199229794607/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: K19-x

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4d 7h 47m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? usually anytime

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be on the staff team because I feel like a lot of the staff aren't usually on during certain time.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be accepted onto the Atomic Staff team because i want to make friends with some people.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team and i've never seen you in game. you can edit your app and votes can change

You need to show more effort meaning type about 7-8 sentences each for the last 2 questions and put detail that sets you apart from others.

-1 No effort here, I'd check out some previously accepted applications for a frame of reference of what we are looking for

-1 no effort, you can look at the accepted apps and maybe edit yours. Votes can change.

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we are looking for
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.