Denied ArstonianSock Staff Application

ArstonianSock

User
Jun 28, 2022
Username: ArstonianSock

◈ Your In-Game Name: ArstonianSock I did just change it from aneartmaster31

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199224253608

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): ArstonianSock#1571

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I killed a guy that was getting on everybody's nerves and breaking multiple rules.
Another was a complete accident I made by breaking nlr on a raid that I thought was just friend being weird.
2 Warns

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes (I've read them twice)

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes (There is quite a bit of rules but if you've played DarkRP they are obvious but i have went over them twice.)

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes, I even used to run one!

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I ran my own server called "the Dark Empires" (Yes i know very edgy) It kind of skyrocketed for a bit but then one of the devs on my team used blackmail on a member and crashed the server using backdoors. Which as Youd guess made me furious and I stopped indefinitely. I was also a staff on a server for some weird one called Bluetooth, but they shortly stopped, and he quit games since he went to college.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST rn its 3:46 AM

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Mainly 3:30 PM too 12:00AM. It varies but that will be the main time especially when school starts.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to learn some more experience and try my best to prove to be a good member of the server. It would not only be a fun learning experience for me, but I can also help teach newcomers, as someone once helped me! This is a server I've been playing a lot recently after some problems I've had, and I love how the server operates and how kind the staff is. I would like to join the staff for the sole purpose of helping players and the other staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I could help some with servers since i know all moderator/admins can't be everywhere at once I would like to lessen the load and help as much as possible. I want to help the servers out and be one of those friendly staff who tries to help all the time, or as much as they can! I have prior experience with staffing a server before, so I won't need to be taught completely and like to get work done fast no matter how long the situation takes. I truly do love to play on the server and I would like to dedicate more time in making it a safe and fun playing experience for everyone ive made (I hope) a lot of friends.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I do quite enjoy playing on the server and as a player i would love to help keep peace and let others have fun playing to and not have their moments ruined.(I'm less sick so i tweaked it and made everything make more sense.

Last edited:
I would fix this, if staff members see this they give you a -1 for not enough effort. you should edit it put more details in the 2 main questions. and maybe put a time on the what time of the day are you usually on.

-1 No effort into the app. Put more thought into the two big questions at the end.

+1 experience, genuine effort in the application (after edits) and only 2 warns. This application is like a fine 8 course meal

+1, totally agree with moron. You just took your first date to a 4 star restaurant and decided to take the full bill. Definitely would like to see an interview.

Thanks for the great reviews on yelp I'll probably do better with an interview typing isn't my best skill and being sick makes it harder to think or else ill get a headache!

+1 Judging off of previous responses, this application wasn't the best. You've put in effort to improve that and thats respectable. I'd like to see you get an interview.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.