ASONG17

Administrator
Forum Administrator
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Mar 25, 2021
Username: ASONG17

◈ Your In-Game Name: ASONG17

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129428358/

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: ASONG17#4290

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned three times on Atomic RP, but they were so long ago they don't show up anymore. If I remember correctly, it was two counts of RDM and one count of NLR.

How much playtime do you have on the server? At the time of writing this i have 1 Week 2 Days 1 hour and 27 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a moderator on Atomic RP about 2 years ago. I don't remember the exact time I spent being a moderator. But if i were to estimate roughly I would say about 3 months.

The rank I made it to was moderator.

In regard to contacts referring to the time I was a moderator I don't believe anyone from that time is still a staff member now.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? It is completely random depending on the day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to become part of the staff team again because I want to try and keep the server great and contribute to a server I enjoy playing on. Also, I enjoyed being part of the staff team in the past and I would like to be a part of it again. Another reason I want to become part of the team again is because it allows you to interact with the community better.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted on to the staff team because I really enjoy this server meaning I would take moderating serious because I want to keep the server great. Also, since I have past experience, I have a good knowledge on how to moderate and also, I know the server rules.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. One thing to note is that I work 60+ hours Monday-Friday so it may be difficult to be on during the daytime hours of a weekday, but I will try my best to do so.

+1
ANCIENT ex mod holy, past experience is a plus should do fine if accepted and ran through about the rules again

+1 effort isn't too great, but you are a past moderator so you should be fine. Good luck!

+1
let’s see how a interview goes although I would’ve liked to see more on the last 2 questions​

+1 reasons above
+1
let’s see how a interview goes although I would’ve liked to see more on the last 2 questions​
+/- I wouldn't mind seeing an interview but the questions are a bit lacking
+1 effort isn't too great, but you are a past moderator so you should be fine. Good luck!
+1
ANCIENT ex mod holy, past experience is a plus should do fine if accepted and ran through about the rules again
+\- Would like to see more on last 2 questions (you can edit your application!)
Thank you all for the feedback, much appreciated.