Denied Austdeez Staff Application

Austdeez

User
Oct 15, 2022
Username: Austdeez

◈ Your In-Game Name: Austdeez

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198395483900/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Austdeez#0379

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I had a few verbal warnings and also a warning for RDM ((by accident)) that has been appealed.

How much playtime do you have on the server? about 4 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3:40 - 9 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the team because I feel that there aren't a lot of younger people on the staff team, and I want to be the person who shows that even though I am young I can still support the server. I also feel that there are a lot of trolls on the server and I hope that I can lower the number of trolls. The staff team is currently strong, and I enjoy that. However I believe I can make it stronger than it is currently. Most of the staff on the server are great at their jobs, and I want to put myself in their shoes and see what it's like.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be added to the staff team because I am calm and collected and I know a lot about dark RP. I also think that because I am calm I can deal with tough situations. I think I would be a great addition to the team because I already got quite a few people warned and if I do become a mod I can help aid in those situations. I am also loyal to the community. I only play on Atomic no other dark RP servers. I enjoy Gmod a lot and hope that I can help aid in the server's success.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I would like the community to know that I am good at handling high stress and dealing with problems therefore if I do become an admin in the server I hope that you don't test my limits too hard : )

Read me out guys

First hand experience with this player he had an alt account named Moon, his main one at the time, me and him played for few days until he began to literally sexually harass me, saying how my voice is hot making totally unnecessary comments that I showed disgust to.

Later on, I kept getting messages from this guy Austdeez randomly asking me in game if I wanted to base among many things that were like stuff you’d say to someone you approach as a friend right, then it took me less than a minute to figure out it was him.

Asides from this player trying to catfish me pretending to be someone else LOL, he tried to justify his actions terribly.

Also this is verified by me and senior admins who took the report, so don’t think I’m saying this for no reason.

Good luck though, you’re a weird guy.

PS; He’s 14, not 15.

712s statement seems truthful, especially after reading the pm you sent him in regards to it claiming that it "wasn't sexual harassment because you never asked me to stop".

Last edited by a moderator:
Read me out guys

First hand experience with this player he had an alt account named Moon, his main one at the time, me and him played for few days until he began to literally sexually harass me, saying how my voice is hot making totally unnecessary comments that I showed disgust to.

Later on, I kept getting messages from this guy Austdeez randomly asking me in game if I wanted to base among many things that were like stuff you’d say to someone you approach as a friend right, then it took me less than a minute to figure out it was him.

Asides from this player trying to catfish me pretending to be someone else LOL, he tried to justify his actions terribly.

Also this is verified by me and senior admins who took the report, so don’t think I’m saying this for no reason.

Good luck though, you’re a weird guy.

PS; He’s 14, not 15.
-1 what 712 said

712s statement seems truthful, especially after reading the pm you sent him in regards to it claiming that it "wasn't sexual harassment because you never asked me to stop".
Adding that you argued with 712 in general on the discord, repeatedly using the term "sped" and sending pictures of his text messages in the discord. Extremely immature.

Application Denied

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions or concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.