Denied Austdeez Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austdeez

User
Oct 15, 2022
Username: Austdeez

◈ Your In-Game Name: Austdeez

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198395483900/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Austdeez#0379

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned about AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 7 hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it consistently? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually from 3:40 PM - 9 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the team because I feel that there aren't a lot of younger people on the staff team, and I want to be the person who shows that even though I am young I can still support the server. I also feel that there are a lot of trolls on the server and I hope that I can lower the number of trolls. The staff team is currently strong, and I enjoy that. However I believe I can make it stronger than it is currently. Most of the staff on the server are great at their jobs, and I want to put myself in their shoes and see what it's like.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be added to the staff team because I am calm and collected and I know a lot about dark RP. I also think that because I am calm I can deal with tough situations. I think I would be a great addition to the team because I already got quite a few people warned and if I do become a mod I can help aid in those situations. I am also loyal to the community. I only play on Atomic no other dark RP servers. I enjoy Gmod a lot and hope that I can help aid in the server's success.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My steam account currently says 34 hours, however my old account was hacked and now I have a new one on my old account. I never played on your server but I used to have over 500 hours. (This was my account that got hacked's link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201142793)

Last edited:
Edit
Retyped with good effort, but still need 100 hours on gmod with the account you use to play on atomic.​

Last edited:
-1 Could definitely use more effort, i'd recommend checking out the accepted applications for a reference of what we are looking for

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​

Status
Not open for further replies.