Denied autumnmoon1959 Staff Application

autumnmoon1959

User
Jun 17, 2022
Username: autumnmoon1959

◈ Your In-Game Name: autumnmoon

Link to your Public Steam Profile: autumnmoon SteamID [ STEAM_0:1:546190796 ] SteamID64 [ 76561199052647321 ] Steam Name [ autumnmoon ]

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): i turned 15 on may 6th

Your Discord (with tag): weatherman569#3965

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. in the last 14 days i have had 2 warns and they were 1 rdm and 1 failrp

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days 22 hours 30 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? pacific daylight time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? when ever i can be on

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? ive loved the time on this sever and i have met very nice people so i want to help them people out.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to help the people out with anything needed

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. in general im just really trying to be the best person i can and help out with what i can

-1 text is always brutal and gives us a worse impression of who you are. With that said, you probably DO want to help out but would need to portray that a bit better here

Has little to no effort on the application; you need at least to put more effort into the last two questions. This means you need to describe in more detail the previous two questions; you need to explain to us and give us a valid reason why we should accept you into the staff team. Use Accepted Staff Apps for reference in the future.

Please try again in 2 weeks :D

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​