Accepted AyeItsFrost's Staff Application

AyeItsFrost

User
Dec 4, 2021
Your In-Game Name: AyeItsFrost

Steam Name: AyeItsFrost

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199218573233/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): Im 18 my birthdays February 13 2003

Your discord name/tag: AyeItsFrost#5686

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes it is

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have been warned twice so far I received my first warn which was RDM around the first day I started the server when I was a hitman an accidentally shot the wrong person causing my first warn. I had received a second warn for Hate Speech which was a 1 day ban for using the F-Word it was my second day on the server and I still yet didn't go through all the rules when I called the person the word I truly didn't mean it in a offensive manner there was a staff member nearby that heard me so there was no going back I apologized and I understand fully now that just because some people don't have a problem with the word doesn't mean others won't. I don't plan on receiving any more warns and besides my first 2 days on the server everything has been great.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
3 days 3 hours and 40 minutes and much more to come.

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have read up on the rules fully and I have a full understanding of them however I will always keep refreshing to never miss a thing.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have read up on staff information section as well and have full understanding.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I do however that was about 3 years ago I was a super admin on a DarkRP Purge Server called SPD Gaming. I had stepped down from that position because I was getting ready to no longer play Gmod for a while due to family issues. I have lost my old steam account since due to 2fa which i forgot because I wasn't on for a while.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Killuminati

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I do not however if staffing is how it used to be I should be able to learn quick.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to become a part of the staff team because I truly enjoy this server and most everything about it. Most the people are fun to be around however I notice that a lot of people have their fun ruined by others who really just don't care. I wanna be able to be there for people who are having troubles and problems with the server to make sure their having the greatest experience possible. I also notice at some points in the day their is a lack of staff I wanna be able to be their when others can't. One more staff member can go a long way when you all got the same mind set for the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I believe I should be accepted because I'm a great person. I truly wanna see the best for the server. I wanna be the voice for the people who have none and help out in every way possible. Im easy to talk to and I know how to keep my emotions in check in any situation. I get along with everyone in the server and haven't had any real problems at all. I'm also a very unbiased and patient person I believe everyone at least has a chance to explain themselves because everyone has a reasoning behind their actions.

What is your timezone? Pacific Standard Time

What time of the day are you usually on? 1PM-9PM Really depends the days I do have a job im a care provider for my father who lives with me so I can still be on a lot I am on every day.

Last edited:
+ good app have seen player around and good interactions with said player

Good Luck <3

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Autumn Pepper on discord (funkshway#5309) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta Male Discord (Blake#6299) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied