Jan 5, 2021
Flagstaff, Arizona, USA
Your In-Game Name

Antionia Brown Laquisha Boob ayy

Steam Name

ayy (STEAM_0:0:11493233)

Link to your Public Steam Profile

https://steamcommunity.com/id/childendangerment/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older)

I'll be 16 in a week (6/22/2021)

Your discord name/tag

ayy#2933

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes my discord name is the same as my In-Game name and my Steam name.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I have not been warned/kicked/banned on any of Atomic Networks Servers.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

2w 4h 50m as of 11:53 pm, 6/14/2021

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes and I will read them again.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes and I will read it all again.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes I have a microphone and I use it every time I'm on the server and in the discord.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

I’ve only been staff on lower populated servers but don’t remember the details too well since it was about 2-4 years ago. Most of the servers I was staff on are most likely shut down by now but the furthest I can remember going in the ranks was at trial-mod on a server called ParadiseRP (which shut down shortly after I was accepted).
I also used to own a server but never finished it due to being the only one working on it and getting tired trying to make a server and configure all the addons.
I also have not been and can't get in contact with anybody from the ParadiseRP server.
And I used to be a Mod on the Atomic DarkRP server.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Yes, I have multiple recommendations to come back from ๖ۣۜPanda, Unknown, I think from MONKEY GOD, maybe but most likely not - Ero, maybe Wilkers and maybe REMMAH.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

I have experience with SAM, BLogs, and AWarn3 as I have bought both Sam and BLogs because I used them when I worked on my own server and I learned AWarn3 from my time on the server.

wtn6ILx.png
CwN0Lg1.png

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

Because I enjoy the server and have a lot of fun. I've made tons of friends from this server and enjoy being in the community because even though it's a tiny bit toxic in my opinion, I still love it. I try to not break the rules because I just don't see the point in breaking them, being nice and chill makes me happy and I don't find propblocking or mrdm, chilling. I do find them funny though, just chaos through the streets, I would never do it myself though. Also because this summer I've got nothing to do and would like to help the other staff out because I keep seeing people complaining about staff not responding to them and I try explaining to them that there's two staff members vs 100 players but they don't listen. Also the reason I left last time was because I wanted to take a break from GMod, I just didn't want to play it for a while and I don't know why but now I do.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I should be accepted because I was part of the staff team as a moderator and I feel like everyone in the community then liked me and some people from the community now also like me and I haven't gotten any warns or kicks or bans because I try to avoid it all and I just want to be in this community and to kind of be recognized in it as well. It's up to you why I should be accepted.

What is your timezone?

Mountain Standard Time (MST) (UTC−07:00)

If my application is bad or poorly written, let me know please and thank you.
Also if the application is accepted and you need an interview with me, dm me on discord or steam and I’ll try attending as quickly as I can.

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to JustValentino on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.