Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: @azytrx

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 20 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC/GMT +2

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4 PM -> 8 PM (Later on the weekends)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've never previously been part of a staff team for a GMOD server, so I think this has the possibility for me to learn and experience new things.

I have been staff on other communities (outside of GMOD) beforehand, and for a while too, so I know the pain it could be to be staffing, and that's why I want to help out, help with the tickets, make sure everyone is having fun, nobody RDM'ing or propblocking, stuff like that, which just adds to everyone's experience.

I've already experienced some encounters within the servers being the victim, and I just feel like I could help out with the mod response times and small things like that, and I am not saying the staff calls here are slow, but hey, nothing is perfect.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? My prior experience staffing on other platforms such as FiveM with a rough estimate of around 500 hours (give or take) would signify I'd be a well fit for the position, and the reason I'm not a staff on such FiveM servers is due to me resigning as this was a while back where I didn't have a lot of free time like I do now.

I've also learnt to be patient, caring, and supportive, some players that may require technical help might just not really be tech-savvy, and that is completely fine and something I wouldn't mind dealing with.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. 2nd time's the charm, hopefully.

Application Denied
Your application has already been denied in the past and going forward you are denied from our staffing opportunities.

Any concerns feel free to reach out to any Upper Staff.​