Baby Yoda

Steam Name:
Baby Yoda

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
turning 14 in 24 days

Your discord name/tag:
Baby Yoda#8487

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
yes 5rdm and 1mrd case.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
3d

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes I have reread them thoroughly

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes, it's a little quiet though.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
no

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to learn more about the community, I enjoy playing with multiple people on this server, and want to help keep things in line to not let people ruin other people's fun.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I can take long sessions and late nights and I can help other staff and they can help me :).

even If i don't get accepted i would like to still help and be a helpful member of the community! thank you for reading this and have a good day :)

-1 your young for staff and only have 3 days on the server and don't seem to be a prominent member in the community .

+1
Even Though you are young our head admin isn't iven 15 so, everyone deserves a chance
Good luck! if you don't get accepted you should still learn from it,.

I have seen you around a fair bit. I see that you care about about the server a good bit and I have the feeling that you have good intentions, however, you do not meet the age requirements. Simply for that I have to give you a downvote.

I hope to see you remake a staff application when you are closer to the minimum age at least. Best of luck to you.

-1 i have seen you around quite often now and you are a interesting person i must give you a -1 for age

+1
Even Though you are young our head admin isn't iven 15 so, everyone deserves a chance
Good luck! if you don't get accepted you should still learn from it
Don't ever say something like this it's fake and it brings a negative image on the staff team

Negative
I've honestly only seen you on the server a few times, perhaps getting to know the community a little more. Application looks rushed. I wish you the best of luck though.

- Hops

thanks guys for the replies i appreciate it :) if I'm still around for another year I might give It another go. thanks for your time :)