Accepted BackslashN Staff Application

BackslashN

User
Oct 10, 2022
Username: BackslashN

◈ Your In-Game Name: Major Lee Baked

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/aNewLineInJava/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 20

Your Discord (with tag): \n#2106

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Witch hunting - a guy was requesting hits via /advert so I placed a few hits on him over two hours.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 5h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
StudioNet - Admin
ZionNetworks - Head Admin

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Between 3pm and 2 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I thoroughly enjoy playing on the DarkRP, I enjoy interacting with the community, from the minges to sweats, I enjoy it. The server for me is extremely fun and staffing for it would help me to give back to the server without taking away that fun factor. I used to play the server a few years ago but I have returned and plan to stay. It's good to see that this once-small server has multiplied its player base ten times over. Wilkers and noob have built themselves a great community and a great staff team and I would like to be a part of both.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? My knowledge of ULX and bLogs is a bit rusty, but I doubt I need anything more than a small refresher to ease myself back into it. I'm familiar with the rules as well as the expectations of the staff team. I am more than willing and able to help guide those who are less familiar with bLogs and ULX as well as help those who are new to the server/game and need some help learning the basics of either one. I work well with teams and can both give and receive criticism (constructive or not). I plan to stay with this staff team as long as they allow me to stay.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1
Good app, good experience, and pretty active as I’ve seen you on a few times.
My only concern is that you just barely make the playtime requirement, but hey, that still counts. 😉

+1
Good application, haven’t seen you in game my self but your play time is just over the requirement, which means you are going to have to read through the rules many times