Your In-Game Name:
B A G E L

Steam Name:
Bagel

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
ˈbāɡəl#4406

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
no there are spaces in between each letter

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
yes i have 1 rdm warn

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
15 days, 17 hours, 43 minutes, 21 seconds but i have been on the sever for 4months

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes sirrrr

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
of course

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
nope but i do know how AtomicRp sits are done through experience in sits and trough staff friends i also know !god !ungod(players name) !ban (players name)

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
mother kim king Chris DaddyStuffy UFtaco Shiloh

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
no

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
recently i have been kind of bored of Garry's mod and becoming staff has always been on my mind so i finally want to do it so i can finally be a staff member
and i think that becoming a staff member would be lots of fun and if i get it i will try to be very active and be a good staff member also i want to be a staff member so i can have some fun with some of my friends who are also mods.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
i know the rules very through gameplay and i have seen a lot of staff sits so i know how you are post to do them

What is your timezone?
est

+1
The app is eh. But you have good recommendations and you are active. An interview would be appropriate to see your potential

-1 this guy hasn't shown much maturity from the times that ive talked to him, his app isnt very good. i dont think he is capable of being staff

+/-

Your application is not that good, and It looks like you made it in 5 minutes. But a lot of the staff team thinks you could make a good staff member. So good luck trying to get an interview.

+1 the app is alright but you deserve the interview plus you are very sigma male if i have to say good luck!

+1 app could be better but you know the rules and i have had good experiences with you

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.