Baptism Man

Steam Name:
TheMysteriousWiser

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am Currently 15 Turning 16 In September

Your discord name/tag:
Ryan15715#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
2 days 10 hours 18 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes
Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes Of course

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Not at the moment

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be part of the staff community because I want to provide a Great experience for me and the rest of the people as if i were staff. I want to help out this community and Participate in helping out new players. That don't know much about DRP. I have all the time to do staff duties. So I think it would benefit my reputation by helping others. By putting time into this effort

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
The reason I should be accepted because I would love to put in all my trust and safety in people. In this community. I am a very generous player on this server. I dont have any Beef with anyone on this server. I really do have fun playing this server. I try my best to be a awesome fun clever guy. I met a lot of great people on this server that are awesome. I do have experience with DRP. But overall. I want to show myself as a Good role model as staff.

What is your timezone?
Eastern

-1 I don't think I've had any interactions with you, but based on the application alone. In my opinion the responses are very generic and hard to read with the random punctuation. The generic-ness and the weird grammar shows me lack of effort and professionalism. If I get the chance to interact or talk with you in voice I may change my vote.

-/+ I am staying neutral due to the following reasons:
I personally never had an interaction with you, so I don’t know how you act, and I would like to state that if I get to interact with you more my vote could either switch to +1 or even a -1.

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.​