Denied Baptism Man Staff Application (3rd).

Baptism Man

User
May 9, 2021
USA
Your In-Game Name:
Baptism Man

Steam Name:
TheMysteriousWiser

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
steamcommunity.com

Steam Community :: TheMysteriousWiser

Profile Pic: Greta ThunderBurg
steamcommunity.com
steamcommunity.com
Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Ryan15715#4860

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Warned 3 times out of my whole 3 weeks of total gameplay. 2 were RDM and 1 was prop minge

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
3 Weeks>

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have fully read the rules of AtomicRP.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I did.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I do use my mic on a daily basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No I do not currently.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Yes... I have in the past. But I don't really remember who wanted me too.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Like I know how it works but I never used it

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be part of the staff team because I want to build an experience on Mod/Admin work on Garry's Mod kind of like an intern. I also want to help new players with questions. If they don't know much about DRP or Garry's Mod in general. I am a very social person especially in games. I love putting my time and effort into helping a community in a very nice professional manner. I hope to be part of the staff team. So I can willingly help a player in need. My reputation is very great on AtomicRP. I have no beef with anyone and i love this server very much

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I am a really social person. Enough to the point where I just talk to anyone I see in public or online. I am a really confident person. When it comes to putting effort into my work on Garry's mod. One example of my work and effort I put into. Is the Police Department. Locking all doors in PD and keeping everyone safe in RP. If someone asked me... What are you and what do you want to be known as. I want to be known as a confident and a very kind generous person to society.

What is your time zone?
EST

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Sad Swag on discord (theshortnick#0001) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.