Base limit.

-1 on one hand theres enough groups with enough members to fight eachother equally and it does add a sense of community and whatnot. on the other hand it may feel very unfair if you have considerably less numbers against a larger group.

downvoted because 25 man base is rare to see and they cant even use their numbers to raid cause then their base is exposed. personally i havent been disrupted by any large group and I base solo as pro printer or raid solo as thief pretty often.

Reactions: ron
So 10v10 defenders should always win. 1 defender is basically equal to beating around 4 players at once no problem. If you have to fight up to 5 defenders you either bring over 10 and hope to god they make mistakes or just flat out lose. Honestly I do think we need to have a max limit to how many people are allowed to base in one spot.

So 10v10 defenders should always win. 1 defender is basically equal to beating around 4 players at once no problem. If you have to fight up to 5 defenders you either bring over 10 and hope to god they make mistakes or just flat out lose. Honestly I do think we need to have a max limit to how many people are allowed to base in one spot.

good point, but the defenders might not all be in the base at all times, and they have much more to lose than the attackers

-1 I like to have a lot of idiots around my base to help me out with defending so i don't have to do anything.

Reactions: ron
Suggestion Denied
We personally want to encourage you guys to hang out!
Thank you for making a suggestion <3​