Denied BattleNoob Staff Application

BattleNoob

User
Dec 23, 2021
Username: BattleNoob

◈ Your In-Game Name: BattleNoob

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060397392/home

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Snicks22#2036

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1.RDM (CLASS 3) It was my first time playing and I was gaming with my friends, and we went into the sewers as pets and killed people we saw.
2.FAILRP IN RAID (CLASS 3)I was in the Luciano gang and we were raiding and I don't really Rember, but It had to do with not adverting the fact that I was assisting the raid
3(RDM CLASS 3) I was a terrorist and didn't announce before killing someone that annoyed me, and I got reported.
4.BREAKING NLR (CLASS 2) There was a sky base I raided I destroyed their printers I got killed I came back to them assuming they wouldn't care cause I felt bad and they killed me and reported me for NLR after I offered to pay for their printers

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2days 20 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I used to be a helper/mod in the SCP game mode for about 2 months but that was a while ago it was a great staff team and I had a lot of fun doing it but after a while the staff team was slowly getting switched out and I didn't really care enough to continue the staff requirement so I quit.

Have you previously staffed on Atomic? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 7pm-5am and the other times depending on what week it would be around 7am-1pm I have a weird school schedule, so it often doesn't affect the times im on.

Why do you want to be a part of the Atomic Staff Team?? I've had a lot of fun playing it but its infuriating waiting for mods and I don't want other people to feel that. Also after playing for a while and getting to know how people play, everyone generally has more fun when people aren't breaking rules and are actually playing the game how its intended too, I also would love to know the staff team and help benefit the community so that everyone has a fair and fun experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the Atomic Staff Team?
Ive staffed on previous severs and games and I know I can benefit the community as a whole and not just myself. Im respectful and can see all different types of peoples povs on a scenario and judge it fairly and without bias. Im friendly and chill and not to uptight about things to the point where im being a dick about every little thing but can be serious when I need to. And I know a lot of the familiars that often play Atomic RP. I believe I can benefit atomic dark rp by providing help and staffing whenever I'm available and help keep the server and and in a somewhat controlled matter.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
It would be nice to be on the staff team and get to familiarize myself with the staff and I think if were to be accepted and I can all around benefit everyone and make their roleplay experience better I hope to be welcomed. I know ive made alot of mistakes out when I was first starting the game and theres no one to blame that on exepct me but I hope we can look past these previous errors.

Last edited:
"
Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?" and "Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?" Are almost the same thing you put for both. Your warns are a bit worrying. You barely gained playtime since your application got denied. Haven't seen you around anymore after your last application was denied.

-1 you put the same text for both "why should you be accepted" and "why do you you want to be part of the staff team"

- Seems to have stopped playing since his last app got denied.
- Warns
- Meh App
+ Good playtime

Im now looking at my forums and I realized it used the same exact text on all 3 questions I dont know how or why it did that or if it was a user error Im sorry.

"
Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?" and "Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?" Are almost the same thing you put for both. Your warns are a bit worrying. You barely gained playtime since your application got denied. Haven't seen you around anymore after your last application was denied.
-1 you put the same text for both "why should you be accepted" and "why do you you want to be part of the staff team"
I have fixed the duplicated answers sorry.

-playtime is low
-im pretty sure i warned you one time i dont think you whould be good for the staff
+ok staff app
-i never seen you

bc673ebc70e5f51df74973c36f8d68f29804f7b7.gifv