Accepted bbbbbrain Staff Application

bbbbbrain | Trial Mod

Trial Mod on AtomicRP
User
Feb 24, 2022
Username: bbbbbrain

◈ Your In-Game Name: bbbbbrain

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199240448809

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): bbbbbrain#6608

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. classV LTAP(3 day ban),class III RDM(jailed), classV MRDM(2 week ban)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 56 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est(eastern standard time)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? if it’s a school day 4:30pm-5:30pm to 10:00pm-11:00pm, if not then 10:00am to 10:00pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be apart of the AtomicRp Staff Team because of the community, the community is down to the rules and rp, so there is always people who want to get in the way and break the rules, I want to answer tickets so people can enjoy their time without getting rdm, or somebody breaks nlr. The Staff Team is also a very fun group of people, people who are serious when it comes to tickets and helping others, and can be fun when they are amongst the other players. there are always problems going on in servers and i want to help fix those problems, and help the players with their needs

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I would be a good addition to the team because i am a quick learner and i get the job done, I don’t have any experience as a moderator/admin but once I learn the basics i will catch on, I could help out in empty servers because there will always be a rule breaker in them, I have good patience, will help in the discord server aswell during classes. imgood with communication aswell.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
a653e24d0b6952ed909fce2dfaeb6b94.jpg
it was kinda hard for me to type this cause i have severe adhd and i couldn’t think of what to write(tends to why there’s so little), but i love atomic so even if i don’t get accepted i will still play

-1 Warns are really bad but for having severe addiction you've written a great app. Maybe Try an open interview in 2 weeks

-1 I like you but you would do a lot beter with some more playtime and maybe a better explanation of the situations surrounding the warns.

Still a lot of warns. In this case, you need recommendations from staff to make you a potential candidate for an interview. These warnings are serious blemishes.

-1 the warns concern me. Perhaps staff recommendations and an open interview will give me more information to have the best judgement

Sorry but unfortunately I have to agree with my fellow staff members, You have way too many warns.
But I do recommend doing an Open Interview next time, saying from experience myself since I also suffer from ADHD and Depression.
I can't wait to hear your open interview in 2 weeks, if you do this it will also show us how responsible you can be.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ˞˞Anon#8665 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Hez#0411 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.​