Jan 16, 2022
Username: beans52

◈ Your In-Game Name: beans52

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/573K56/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): beans#3038

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned for propblocking on 15/01/2022 (CLASS II). The reason this happened was I got kidnapped, and I spawned a bunch of chairs in my jail cell. I did this because I was very high and I thought it would be funny. This is an isolated incident and I can promise I will never be on duty while intoxicated, or even on the server for that matter to prevent hindering the players’ experience.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have one day and five hours of playtime.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I have staffed on many servers, several of which are no longer existent. However, one that I staffed on, Icefuse.net, is still active. I have staffed on there for many months, and in my time there, I had reached the rank Senior Admin. It has been a very long time since then, and I no longer have contacts in the community.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mountain Standard Time (MST).

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am usually on in the late hours of the day and early morning.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to do my part in assisting the community. The server is great, and nearly everyone active on it is very nice. I wish to take part in growing the server, and making the player experience more enjoyable, and trouble free.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am a good teammate, trustworthy and reliable. I have several years of experience in staffing, and I can show it. I am eager to join the team and make the server a better place.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. If you ever want to talk or game with me, my discord and steam profile is in the application.

-/+ The experience is the only reason I'm not giving a flat out negative. A class V warn and low effort in the important answers is not a good look with low playtime to me.

-/+ The experience is the only reason I'm not giving a flat out negative. A class V warn and low effort in the important answers is not a good look with low playtime to me.
Sorry bout that. I'm sure it was just a typo, but for clarification it was a class II warn not a V. Also, apologies in the answers seeming low-effort since they are on there shorter side. I imagine you guys have lots of apps to go though, and I just thought i would make it short and precise to make it easier on you guys.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.