Denied Bebias Staff Application

Bebias

User
Oct 31, 2022
Username: Bebias

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bebias

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019213280/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 15 years of age and my birthday (if required) is 5/10/07

Your Discord (with tag): Bebias#3835

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? As of now i have exactly 24 hours and 9 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? My time zone is AEST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? im usually on at 5:00pm AEST until about 10:00pm AEST on weekdays and on Saturdays im usually on from about 11:00am AEST until about 3:00pm and on sundays im on from 12:00pm til 9:30

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like i could bring alot to the table in the sense of keeping the Servers community safe, i really love this server and i would love to be a part of this servers staff to help the people of AtomicRP, I also am noticing that there aren't as many admins on at the late hours of night/early hours of the morning, and i think that if i became a staff member i would be able to help people that aren't being as well of taken care as they would be during the earlier hours of the server uptime.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think i should be accepted for 3 reasons, 1. I can be extremely helpful at times for example when someone is putting in reports i can help that person and i can treat the situation fairly. 2. I am very hard working and i will put 110% effort into the staff work i am required to do and i can say that i would definitely be able to participate in the active community of this server. 3. i am reliable, say if someone is calling for an admin, i will always be there to help, and i can be trusted at all times to ensure that every single person on this server is treated fairly to make sure that everyone has as fun of time as possible and enjoy coming back every day to play on this server

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I really hope you could consider me to become a staff member as i stated i Work hard, Am reliable and i am Extremely helpful, thank you for reading my application, have a good day :)

You deleted your old staff apps to try and bypass the negativity. Stop trying.

You deleted your old staff apps to try and bypass the negativity. Stop trying.
i apologize and i only made 1 staff app, i was making that first one as a joke and im genuinely wanting to become staff at this time, i legimately have the hours now and have actually read up on the rules, i assure you i am not trying to bypass the negativity, im sorry if i had offended you in any way but im just trying to come back after that one if you can just let me get by this once

i apologize and i only made 1 staff app, i was making that first one as a joke and im genuinely wanting to become staff at this time, i legimately have the hours now and have actually read up on the rules, i assure you i am not trying to bypass the negativity, im sorry if i had offended you in any way but im just trying to come back after that one if you can just let me get by this once
Deleting your old one kinda screwed you over. You're showing you're not trustworthy, and trying to deceive to get on the staff team. You're not getting on the staff team, hell you could very well be barred from ever joining the staff team after that stunt.

-1 Don’t delete your applications to get rid of negative comments or try and increase chances of getting accepted, just wait to be denied and try again in 2 weeks.

i
Deleting your old one kinda screwed you over. You're showing you're not trustworthy, and trying to deceive to get on the staff team. You're not getting on the staff team, hell you could very well be barred from ever joining the staff team after that stunt.
dont understand what you mean by "stunt" i was tired and i in a call with my friends messing around, i don't think a joke application should get me barred from joining the staff, thats just a pathetic excuse

i

dont understand what you mean by "stunt" i was tired and i in a call with my friends messing around, i don't think a joke application should get me barred from joining the staff, thats just a pathetic excuse
If you are the type of person who makes an application for 'messing around with my friends' then unfortunately i dont think you belong on our staff team.

i

A joke application is a perfect reason to not get added to the staff team, means you won't take staffing seriously if you don't take the application seriously

i don't think a joke application should get me barred from joining the staff, thats just a pathetic excuse
-1 making a joke app shows how mature u are. minimal play time, deleted "joke app" not waiting 2 weeks, and ive never seen you in game
WAIT 2 WEEKS to reapply

You deleted your last application to try evade the negative comments, opening another application the next day is a bad look for the future of you trying to be staff!

All reasons stated above. The fact that you said "dont understand what you mean by "stunt" i was tired and i in a call with my friends messing around" makes me wonder how serious you really are. This is your first representation to us, and if you really wanted to be staff, why not take it serious the first time?​

-1 you were just denied yesterday, you must wait 2 weeks minimum to apply again.

Application Denied
You can't just delete your app after it was denied, you need to wait 2w to make another application.
We appreciate your interest in staffing, you may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 14d, DM me with any questions or concerns.