Denied berlin Staff Application

berlin

User
May 30, 2022
Username: berlin

◈ Your In-Game Name: Berlin

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/875739573957357356/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): berlin#6988

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. warned for kinda mass rdm but i got it appealed cause it was false,
failbasing for too many keypads,
fail rp cause i did a typo for the advert as terrorist
rdm warn

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 6h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 7am-8am 3pm-10pm but ill be on more after finals

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? because i love this community and server and think being staff would be fun and i wanna help the community

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because im chill, fair, understanding and am on the server all the time wheter im staff or not

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 playing with this guy has been awful, i've seen him base 3 places at the same time lol

-1 Self-explanatory. like pepper said
unknown.png

-1 as per above, maybe take a look at previously accepted staff apps to get an idea of what we're looking for as far as effort goes.

-1 nothing special about your app that would show me that you are mature or truly want to be staff

here's a even bigger-1, he just switched roles after I killed him during a raid so all of his printers disappeared, had a ceiling fence that I couldn't see through but he could and shot me though, then disconnected (LTAP I'd argue). Close his thread lmao

Positives: Age (Meets the requirement) | Has a microphone

Negatives: No recent experience | playtime | Very low effort | no info on himself for the most part just saying random things he thinks we would like to hear out of a person applying | A LOT of warnings including 2 class 5's one of them being very recent

Overall: -1

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​