Denied BFD_DemiGod Staff Application

BFD_DemiGod

User
May 7, 2021
Username: BFD_DemiGod

◈ Your In-Game Name: Santo Bambozini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147369698/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 19(20 in JAN)

Your Discord (with tag): BFDemiGod#7314

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. speech of hate
(pretty sure i said i hate crackers back in july,10,2022)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 4 days 23 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 1700 to 2200

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like you could use another asset to a great team of devs on atomic rp servers now that there's more servers Shout out to ohDizzy to giving me the effort to apply again appreciate it I'm here to give the players of ATOMIC RP someone they can call for help(like batman except I'm not as cool as batman lol I wish) anyways back on track I'm just here to give time and effort to the servers of ATOMIC just to take some weight of some of the devs that are on 24/7 because I know its stressful to live a life in the world and babysit the immature kids on this game for free but we all do it because of the people that makes this server what it really is THANK YOU to all the people that just come on here to relieve stress and have a great time while being positive.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've had quite a bit of experience on this server since February 2021 and know that there's a lot of people that come into the server just to ruin peoples experience and those people end up not coming back due to the people that just join the server to be assess. I also respect quite a bit of the staff team since the remodel of the dev team(Thank GOD LOL) anyways just to sum it up, so I don't bore yall I'm just here trying to be another key part of an amazing staff team to ensure the ATOMIC servers are taken care and treated well and that everyone is enjoying the great servers of ATOMIC RP Thank yall for taking the time to read my staff application. Oh, and BTW ohDizzy told me to apply LOL

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
  • Going on 20 on January 15
  • Apart of the us military (Mechanics field)
  • Willing to devote some of my time off of work to the server

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 𝒱𝑒𝓇𝒹𝑒𝐹𝓇𝓂𝐻𝒶𝑒#0001 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/accepted-for-interview-whats-next.6049/

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/