Denied BFD_DemiGods Staff Aplplication

BFD_DemiGod

User
May 7, 2021
Your In-Game Name: BFD_DemiGod

Steam Name: BFD_DemiGod

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147369698/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your discord name/tag: BFD_DemiGod #7314

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: Yes my discord name is the same as my in-game name on thy server.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?: No I have never been warned on this fine server you gentlemen and gentlewomen are runing.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum): 24 hours currently but a lot more to come.

Have you read up on our rules fully?: Yes I have thoroughly read through the Atomic Dark RP server rules and aknowledgements.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?: Yes I have fully read up on The Atomic Dark RP staff info page.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?: Yes I have a good microphone and use it constantly throughout the time on this server. To be percise its a Blue Snowball external microphone.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes): Yes I do have experince on staffing another server about four years ago sadly the server does not exsist on garrysmod anymore so it was time to move on to a bigger and better server.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below): No I have not been advocated by any current server admins but hope to get to konw all of them in my time on the server.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?: No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?: Because there is a lot of rule breaking on this server and i would love to help crack down on the rule breaking on this fine server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?: Because im mature enough to the point I know right from wrong. Also I know how to deal with stressful situations when people are arguing and how to resolve that problem.

What is your timezone?: Eastern time zone im from Flawda where aligators and meth heads fight to the death.

-1 never seen this guy before and I'm a very active player, also the staff application could use some work

+/-
Haven't seen you on before, or haven't interacted with you often.
Good app, but I lack the personal experience to be able to make a definitive decision at this time.

-1 Because, I have only seen you once which was last night, and I believe you could've tried harder on your staff application

-1 short application and have not seen you on much. recommend getting more active on the discord.

-/+ for the following reasons
  1. I remember seeing you but not much
  2. You seem like a pretty confident person
  3. Short application
  4. I would prefer to see more hours
That is all i have to say. Good luck!

-1 Would recommend putting in more time before applying for staff plus you have many spelling errors so not much effort was put into the app.

You put no effort into your application, if you improve it then I will think different.