DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jul 10, 2022
Memphis, TN
theboobielover.com
Username: BIack

◈ Your In-Game Name: BIack (with an i )

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/_iffy_/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17 (birthday is june 27)

Your Discord (with tag): IFY#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Fail RP during raid (class III) I intentionally placed down a prop mid raid to inhibit the progress of the raid
RDM (class III) (expired) It happened a few months ago so I dont remember the details

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 2d 9h 27m (at time of application)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central time zone (USA)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 1:00pm - 12:00am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love this server and its player base, I have made many friends during my playtime in the server and being able to help protect the server and the way it is will increase my enjoyment of the community and its player base. I have also encountered many racist trolls and others that have no respect for others and the communities we play on and enjoy, and seeing them demean and belittle others and not be able to help saddens me, too see that I have an opportunity to enjoy and protect our community by applying for staff excites me, and I look forward to your opinion of my application good or bad, failure is a learning experience as well as success.
I would also like the experience in staffing to increase my people skills in preparation for the real world.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have an amazing memory as I can remember things like rules and guidelines to player names and past experiences with them, I also have a great patience with disputes and or problems that are not my own like tech-support for my friends and others. I have experience staffing Discords that I have been apart of and I feel that will increase my helpfulness in the servers with tickets. while Tiny Tecca was staff he would tell me how the ticket system works and the workings of the moderation team, I feel this will be helpful to the staff team because being informed beforehand will speed up training. I am also a very quick learner like with gmod in the first few days of playing atomic I was building amazing basses with helpful knowledge of the basing rules.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I've been know to hand out money to newbies and people with low balance, like my friend Julian who I taught the basics of Dark Rp too. One of my friends I met during my playtime on the server was Tiny Tecca, during his time as staff he would inform me of the inner workings of the server staff and rule enforcement increasing my knowledge of the server. I have been know to swap games and take breaks from others and I feel becoming staff will anchor me to gmod and and make me feel as if I always have a community that I can enjoy and rely on to play with and have fun.

Last edited:
+1

Yeah so I am mark cuban, and you remind me of my younger self, and for that reason, I want to make an offer. I will give you a +1 on this application for free, just because I support you, but if you want, I will give you ANOTHER +1 for a small price of 250k $$ in game money. As well as this, when you are staff member, I want immunity from the laws of the server