User
Aug 23, 2022
Username: ElZipo

In-Game Name ♛ Big Pepe

SteamID/SteamID64 76561199229468866

Discord Bearer of bad news#7400

Date of Item Loss Jan 30, 2023

Time of Item Loss 3:50 pm utc+1

What happened? i was making seeds that a customer told me to grow for a payment, it was seeds that had 600s time i didnt memorise grams and it was 80% dark devil i was also dropping some jars for me to combine and i lost those too

What server did you lose your items on? atomic 1

What do you need refunded? 600s 100+ grams 80% dark devil seeds that i was growing for my client
the weed that i dropped in the video (boba kush 63%)

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. you cannot see the seeds behind me but i had a whole setup in my corner, my nvidia shadowplay is only 45 secs back recording so i didnt capture them but i think that its common sense that i am making weed when i have a weed dryer. heres the weed i captured https://www.mediafire.com/file/i64dv1dtuvvjd1x/Garrysmod+2023.01.30+-+05.49.55.02.DVR.mp4/file 220 MB filesize

Refund Request Denied
We only refund in instances where the server crashes and fails to refund you. Seeing as this was not a server side crash and rather a client side crash, I cannot refund you.
For any further questions regarding your refund request, please contact management at discord.atmc.cc

Refund Request Denied
We only refund in instances where the server crashes and fails to refund you. Seeing as this was not a server side crash and rather a client side crash, I cannot refund you.
For any further questions regarding your refund request, please contact management at discord.atmc.cc
Hello potompatomp i must tell your that you are wrong. This was a server crash and my customer Can tell your that too.