Denied Big Titty Jesus Staff Application

Big Titty Jesus

User
Jul 21, 2022
Username: Big Titty Jesus

◈ Your In-Game Name: Big Titty Jesus

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199205147578/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Asti#7491

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days, 12 hours, 43 minutes, 16 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Oceania

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Afternoon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I have seen that you would need more great staff, because the amount of racism and sexism and other horrible things that are produced by players, all those things with the staff not always on the go or the mods, I recommend you need more, and more female staff would be great for the game so things like sexism is a less over seen situation, I’m willing to learn and do anything it needs to become a great mod, I know some mods on the game like bongo cat and more, I’ve had great times with them, they are funny and take their job greatly, they inspired me to also help out such a great server as atomic, I would love to help people out and fix situations and learn along the way, And I haven’t had any warns, and I won’t ever have any because I’m against ruining others game play experiences, and would love to help make players enjoy this game by being a great mod and helping them to the best of my abilities!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I’m a great learner and I am willing to do anything to help others and game play for all, as spoken I was inspired since a-lot of the great mods have never failed to make my day by assisting and by being great people, I would love to be apart of that aswell, and support all players and help to get the best out of a situation as well as fixing it!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have seen that you would need more great staff, because the amount of racism and sexism and other horrible things that are produced by players, all those things with the staff not always on the go or the mods, I recommend you need more, and more female staff would be great for the game so things like sexism is a less over seen situation, I’m willing to learn and do anything it needs to become a great mod, I know some mods on the game like bongo cat and more, I’ve had great times with them, they are funny and take their job greatly, they inspired me to also help out such a great server as atomic, I would love to help people out and fix situations and learn along the way, And I haven’t had any warns, and I won’t ever have any because I’m against ruining others game play experiences, and would love to help make players enjoy this game by being a great mod and helping them to the best of my abilities! Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I’m a great learner and I am willing to do anything to help others and game play for all, as spoken I was inspired since a-lot of the great mods have never failed to make my day by assisting and by being great people, I would love to be apart of that aswell, and support all players and help to get the best out of a situation as well as fixing it.

+1 89/100 required hours please afk on the game for 11 hours and you're good by the time this'llbe reviewed, the apps fine just weird you copy pasted your answers into the additional information section. Good answers to both questions although haven't seen much of you in game, happy to hear an interview.

Plus for great name

-1 nice effort but you need to met the requirements
edit : if you can meet the requirements before denial ill change to a +1

2xedit; +1 good application and nice effort

Last edited:
+1

+ Talked to in-game, enjoys the server and seems like a good person
+ Has made several credible in-game player reports with evidence that I have been a part of
+ Above average level of effort and detail in the application from what I have seen from others
+ Desirable time zone
+ Good playtime

Final Opinion: Suitable candidate with a good application. Would love to see an interview.

Last edited:
-1 not enough Gmod HRS. Besides that you seem solid try again in 2 weeks when you have the hours.

The applicant has now met the Garry's Mod hours requirement. To other staff members, please edit your responses accordingly.