Planet Mars
Username: BigHead191

◈ Your In-Game Name: BigHead1

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BigHead191/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): BigHead#0094

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 1 warning for RDM (class III) about a week ago. He was in the way of the door and I wanted to get out so I shot him.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 1 hour

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? m-t 5-9 F 5-11 s-su-11-11 (I don't get on at cistern time)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I want to be in the AtomicRP staff team is because, I feel like that I will help you guys out in the mornings when no one is usually on in server 2 or 3. I also would learn about other people and how they feel if they got RDM or FailRP. Usually I don't care if it happens to me. But I can see how other people will feel about it. I also would like to make some friends and talk to people. I would also help out the community as such I will give people some money to help them gain money for themselves. I feel I'm good at making good choices , so I can make the sits the quickest and easiest possible. I haven't had g mod for a long time but I feel like I do know enough to see what people is going through. And if I can't make up a decision I can go to a norther mod and learn from him

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I would again give back to the community and get some friends. I am no better then any other applicate I would feel like my fun on the server will gain if I become a staff member from the perks and such. I do not of anyone problems I do not get the power to my head and do dumb crap that the community does not disserve. I also believe that I act above my age many like people and family has told me. I want people to enjoy the server so they can get there friends and the server will be able to grow. I'm able to make grown decisions and act respectful to other players listening to there part of the story. I really have been enjoy the server this past month and I want to make it even more better then it already is, and want other people to see it that way and enjoy it as much as I do. This also can feel like a job for me I can learn how to deal with all sorts of people and people I don't like so I learn how to cooperate with them .Anyways I believe this can help me out for future jobs.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm a calm person, I also understand what people go though and, listen very closely to them

Last edited: