Denied Billl Staff Application

Billl

User
Jun 25, 2022
Username: Billl

◈ Your In-Game Name: billl

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/connordragonblood/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): BooHoo#1798

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i killed someone when they were on a kos prop on a base i was in a party with then they ran away i chased after them and domed them with a shotty when a staff was right there

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1day 23hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? No

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
well i was a staff on a server but then it got shutdown so i didnt get to be staff long i was only staff for a month or 2

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? not really a schedule just get on when i feel like so randomly through out the day and night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? because i want the supporter stuff and it might be fun

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because im experienced

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. my name isnt acctualy bill

-1 staffing, while fun, and useful for the benefits of supproter, should be considered as a volunteer role for assisting the community. It doesn't look good to say you only want supporter as you need to be motivated to help people.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)