Bitcoin mining

Tony Karambit

User
Apr 16, 2021
Now I know this has been brought up a few times and have been denied for being too heavy on high populated servers but because you are upgrading the server I think its time for this to come up again.

I think this is something to come up again and an addition to this would be either a job that allows it or put it on every job but government.

this is something to look at when the new server gets installed

Personally the main reason we can't do it at the moment is performance, but its certainly a possibility that when we are able to get out the new hardware we could do a bitminer job again.

Now I know this has been brought up a few times and have been denied for being too heavy on high populated servers but because you are upgrading the server I think its time for this to come up again.

I think this is something to come up again and an addition to this would be either a job that allows it or put it on every job but government.

this is something to look at when the new server gets installed
Bit mining would help players with more money not have to be the pro printers. They would have the option to be bitcoin miners and it would be a nice change