Your In-Game Name:

BlakeChanderu

Steam Name:

BlakeChanderu#HowlGG

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

Your discord name/tag:

BlakeChan#6670

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

No, I have not been warned, kicked or banned once.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

25 hours and 30 min as of posting.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, I have read the rules fully and understand them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes, I have read through the "Blanket Staff Policies" and the "Staff Meeting Schedule" threads.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes, I use is as often as physically possible.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

No, this will be my first time being a staff member on any GMOD servers.

Were you previously removed from the DarkRP Staff Team for Inactivity or Staff Abuse?

No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to be part of the staff team because I enjoy playing GMOD and playing on Atomic networks. I wanted to start helping in the community and being more active. I have seen many people breaking rules and then going unpunished, this sparked my interest in becoming part of the Atomic Servers staff team. I have finally found a server that is exceptionally good and honestly it has been a blast playing on it, there has been a few people RDMing and a few people that had no intent to roleplay, but its still an amazing server. I have always dreamt of being part of a staff team and helping other, it always seemed so fun and looks fun. I wish to help the community as much as I possible can even if I do end up losing my role as staff if I achieve it, I would be content with myself knowing that I have server my community the best I could.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I feel like I would be a useful member on the staff team because I will try my best to help the server and make sure that things are set straight. I would most likely be on duty for most of my time on the server because I wanna be able to help people as soon as I possibly can. I have a passion for helping people and I really want to be active when it comes to things I'm passionate for. I would try to help my fellow staff members and not get into their way when it comes to doing our jobs. I hate it when I have to wait up to an hour for my ticket to get checked and then the person logs off which means he gets off scot-free. Rule breakers have also found ways to get away from warns without undergoing punishment and it really gets on my nerves when there are no staff online and the server plunges into chaos, I am normally active in the early morning and throughout the rest of the day, I feel like my time zone difference is also a bit complimenting to the server since I can be online when other mods are normally sleeping.
This server has been kind of like a safe space for me to relax on and just have an amazing time. I feel that people sometimes take the rules for granted and just do however they please which disrupts the flow of RP and just all out ruins the fun.

What is your time zone?

CAT(Central African Time)

What time of the day are you usually on?

I would normally get on around 8 AM , to 10 PM since I no longer have school. (my time)

+1
Very Well Made App
Clean Record (No Warns/Kicks/Bans)

+ CAT Timezone, We need people from there :)

+1
Haven't seen you. But the application is awesome.
Different time zone could be helpful.
Clean record.
Worth an interview.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Korean Jesus on discord (DeathBomber1#1094) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Last edited:
-1 u said like the same thing for the last 2 also i feel like all the admins i just playing favs could be much better also i think u need more time

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta Discord (Blake#6299) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied