Aug 29, 2021
Username: blazerisbest

◈ Your In-Game Name: blazerisbest

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/blazerisbest

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): blazerisbest#6148

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. #1. RDM (Class III) Warned By: Pear Sauce Warning Date: 31/08/2021 14:59:32
I honestly cant remember it was so long ago
#2. RDM (Class III) Warned By: phunky Warning Date: 28/11/2021 00:33:29
I misclicked Carbon in Bank by right clicking with knife and told him it was a misclick but he still wanted me warned and didn't ask for any money (before I knew you could pay people to not warn you)
#3. RDM (Class III) Warned By: DarkTreip Warning Date: 28/11/2021 00:40:22
I was in jail for 5 min for my previous warn and was being repetively killed by an atomic thief when I got out of the jail not thinking I was out of the jail as it just dissapears and stabbed the person who was killing me for five min and got rejailed for another 10 min

I am not justifying these warns but they were all done in my first 24 hours of playtime

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 2d 22h 24m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? US Eastern Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoon 5-12pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to join to staff team to better the Atomic Networks community as I get to know many of the players I find I enjoy helping people especially new players to learn the rules. I enjoy helping other players especially letting them base with me and learning how the server works. It gives me a sense of excitement allowing other players to experience Atomic for the first time. I have had many fun experiences on this server with friends. I also believe that taking tickets would be something for me to do on the server instead of sitting in a base waiting for printers to make me money. I really like the community and am looking for more ways to be involved especially since being on the staff team is one of the best ways to help the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted into the staff team because I am a very active player seeing as most of my hours were this month alone. As stated previously I would love to help the community and am very active in it. And because most of my friends are on the staff team I feel really good about knowing the rules. Whenever I am in discord with staff members and I am going to make a ticket or on the receiving end of the ticket I double check with staff in the call to make sure I am following the rules and their have been times where I had to tell staff members they were wrong even though that doesn't look good towards me I believe it is important to follow the rules.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Many people may not recognize me because before this staff app I regularly changed my nickname but I have gone by ingame: Tanya Degurechaff, Artyom Popov, 6ixty9ine, Santa Claus, Grinch, Karambit Lore Owner, and many more aliases

Staff Recommendations:
Librees
Potompatomp
Mr.Red
Phunky
L3g1t Kieran

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Daddy Stuffy on discord (Daddystuffy#5855) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.