Denied blittre06 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

blittre06

User
Feb 28, 2022
Username: blittre06

◈ Your In-Game Name: Blitt

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198451051377/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Blitt#6583

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. fail rp i leanred my lesson

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
mod on a old server got shutdown

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? depends when I work and what time im off and depends on school

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the staff team because I want to help people when it is needed most. I often help as many people as I can. If i am accepted i will be as helpful as i can and everything will be resolved evenly.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be accepted into the staff team because I am a very helpful person and I would love to be a part of the people that helped me throughout the days that I play on the server. I hope one day i can help lighten the work loads of other admins as they are swamped and i would love to help ease their shoulders.I love being apart of the communities and this one would be a great one to join The community that i could relate this too would be my friend group everyone helps out everyone and no one goes into something alone.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i love to help new players

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.