Bloo, many may know me as "Nipple".

Steam Name:
Bloo

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
15 (05/05/2005)

Your discord name/tag:
Bloo#0005

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No I have not, at least not yet and I try my hardest not to get any.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
Roughly 1 Day and 4 Hours of playtime on the server | Around a week and a half or so in the server

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, pretty much every time I am on.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Yes, other than BLogs, I am familiar with SAM and AWarn3.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I have been enjoying the server since the minute I joined it. The community is great and growing. I want to help be part of the reason that people enjoy their time on the server, and so it continues to grow. The people in the community are one of the main reasons I continue to enjoy the server so much. And with that, I want to help keep the community happy so that they can have the best possible interactions with everyone that they meet.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I have a good amount of experience staffing within the RP community. I am open to dedicating myself in becoming the best staff member possible. I strive to be as un-biased and player friendly as possible when it comes to representing the staff team. I am familiar with most of the tools used within the staff team such as AWarn3 and SAM; but if there is ever anything I don't quite understand I have no problem asking for assistance. I know how important every sit is, so i plan to take my time with every one and listen to both sides of the story and review any evidence which is presented. Although I may be younger than others, I assure you that my age has nothing to do with my maturity and competence.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Moderator - Mobsters Paradise
Moderator - Typhon Mafia RP
Administrator - BruhRP

+1, I've seen you around and you haven't caused any trouble from what I can remember. You also have a Great looking Application

+/- from me. I've seen you around the server but I haven't really interacted with you all that much. I've seen your silly adverts you make as a murder monkey though. Outside of that I haven't really seen you all that much so I can't really form an opinion on you.

Netural, I haven't really interacted with you all that much. You have a good app my guy GL.

+1
I have personally known Bloo for around five years, and I have seen him staff from server to server with no issues.
I wish him the best, and have high hopes for him.

You seem new and I can see the effort you put into the app but your not known in the community and I don't see a large amount of + so for now I'm gunna go with +/- you should try to be seen as more of a staff member in the community and work on being more active in the community

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers to schedule an Interview 3 days from this message being posted.​

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers 3 days from this message being posted to schedule your training.​