Jun 15, 2022
Username: Blueclipsa

◈ Your In-Game Name: Blueclipsa

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/blueclipsa

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 21

Your Discord (with tag): Bluejay#0589

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Class V MRDM + Class II Chat Spam - 5/10/22

I joined an Atomic server at total random one day when I started playing Gmod again and MRDM'd for the thrill. I then proceeded to spam an obscenity at the admin on duty (don't remember exactly what). I understand that this is unacceptable behavior and I would (hopefully obviously) never do this again. I was trying to just relive some of my more immature days from when I was little playing gmod but I am past that.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 5 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I used to be an admin on the UrbanGamers DarkRP server back when that was running. If you aren't familiar, back in about 2013-2016 UrbanGamers was usually the DarkRP server with the highest playercount (around 80-100 people on at a time, very similar to how Atomic is now but only with one server). I was an admin for about 6-9 months before I had to leave after I got busy with school. I haven't kept up too closely with the community and a lot of them have since moved on.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT-5

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4 PM CST to about 1AM CST most days, depending on when I work

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? After my old server UrbanGamers shut down I wasn't able to find another community that I actually enjoyed playing on for years. I even quit playing Gmod for a long time because it just wasn't fun anymore. When I finally decided to give AtomicRP a chance, I finally found a new place I could actually have fun playing this game again. This breath of fresh air makes me want to bring my experience onto this server so that I can do my part to make the largest Gmod RP network i've seen continue to do well.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I should be accepted not only because I have previous experience moderating a server that also used to have 100+ players online at a time, but because I really have started to care about this community. I also tend to play on the Atomic 3/4 servers a lot, and I've noticed that they have more issues with staffing than 1/2 do. I feel that I can help to make up this gap, at least during the hours I'm active.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I like to think that I am a nice and down to earth person. I am not afraid to look like the bad guy if I have to, especially when it comes to enforcing the rules. The only negative side of my experience with Urban Gamers is that their rules were a bit more fluid and that might initially affect how I think about things, but I feel like once I've been trained and memorized the punishment guidelines then I will be fine.

I know that I don't know many of you yet, but I hope to get to know all of you very soon whether this application is accepted or not. Thank you for your consideration! :)

+1 Seems like a chill person that would make a good candidate for staff, give em a chance :)

+1 / -1 (Interview only)
The effort shown in your app is better than most but the thing that worries me is the fact that you have MRDM warn/ban. But the effort shown in the app exceeds my expectation and shows me that you have grown and learned that's why I am +1 for your interview only
Can't wait to hear your interview :D

+1 More effort on app compared to most of them lately