Bluevy General Suggestion - Professional Printer to a VIP or UP Job

Nippleson

User
May 11, 2022

Suggestion Name Professional Printer to a VIP or UP Job

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed For the Professional Printer requires VIP rank or up to be used

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed I know I'll receive mostly backlash from this suggestion. But I strongly believe Professional Printers should be exclusive to members with VIP or up. (VIP, VIP+, or Supporter) I know it's an odd opinion, but I just think Professional Printer is a some-what OP job. For VIP you get stuff like "Pro Hitman," and "Pro Thief." It makes sense that Pro Printer would be one of them. It would probably open up slots for other's to be professional printers too. For sure comment on this post so I can see if anyone disagrees or not with me. I just personally believe it would make more sense for it to be a VIP job. T

Links to Addons

Suggestion Name Professional Printer to a VIP or UP Job

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed For the Professional Printer requires VIP rank or up to be used

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed I know I'll receive mostly backlash from this suggestion. But I strongly believe Professional Printers should be exclusive to members with VIP or up. (VIP, VIP+, or Supporter) I know it's an odd opinion, but I just think Professional Printer is a some-what OP job. For VIP you get stuff like "Pro Hitman," and "Pro Thief." It makes sense that Pro Printer would be one of them. It would probably open up slots for other's to be professional printers too. For sure comment on this post so I can see if anyone disagrees or not with me. I just personally believe it would make more sense for it to be a VIP job. T

Links to Addons
-1 no what what why would someone suggest this no

-1 Breh its the worst printing job. Even vip+ is better for printing. Its also not that great for much besides just afking

Suggestion Denied
We do not want to restrict the Prof. Printer to donators.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​