Accepted Bob Feet Staff Application

Bob Feet

User
Sep 16, 2022
Username: Bob Feet

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bob Feet

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bobffffffffffffff/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Bob Feet#1413

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. A year and a half ago I got warned for RDM when I was new. It was my fault, I didn't understand the rules as this was my first darkrp server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 weeks, 6 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? UTC+10

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4-12 Weekdays, anytime from 8am to 4am on weekends.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have staffed previously on the server and enjoyed my interactions with both the staff and players on Atomic during that time. Now that I have more time I would once again like to apply for staff so that I may do what I can to make the experience as enjoyable as possible for the players on the server. I also know, from my experience as staff, that a lot of players have a very negative opinion of the staff. If I become staff, I would like to assist in changing the stigma and really connecting with the player base. During my previous staffing on the server, I very much enjoyed those moments when you'd get to help a new player learn the ropes and become a proper member of the community. Therefore, I would like to re-join the staff team to help make the players experience as enjoyable as possible.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? There are several reasons why you should consider me for staff. Firstly, I have prior staffing experience and would be able to pick it up again quickly and become a functioning member of the staff team relatively quickly. Secondly, I know that often times, particularly in high time, ticket walls can build up and it can become hard for the staff to handle them. I would be able to help during high time in getting through these ticket walls. Thirdly, at times, usually during the down times, there can be cases when no staff are available to come online, since my time zone is relatively far from America's and Europe's, I would be able to be on when many other staff members could not.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Thank you for your consideration. :)

Last edited: