Denied bob45 Staff Application

bob45

User
Oct 22, 2023
Username: bob45

◈ Your In-Game Name: bob or jakeboyo3

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199339457195/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: bob or eatinguranium235 it wont tell me my # numbers please contact me on steam or email

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3hr on dif acounts 12 -20 hr

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? cdt

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4-7

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i wanna have fun and make sure others can to

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i really want to help this server in being as user freindly as possible and punish those who are breaking rules

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. na

-1 No effort was put into this application. I've had very bad interactions with this guy and he has insulted me. He doesn't know the rules very much and doesn't meat the requirements.

-1 No effort was put into this application. I've had very bad interactions with this guy and he has insulted me. He doesn't know the rules very much and doesn't meat the requirements.
shut up your a dirty admin who put me in jail once for rdm then jailed me again for no reason because you got mad go get a real job and your not 15 you sound 12 somone needs to check this guy

also you dont meet the age requirments

shut up your a dirty admin who put me in jail once for rdm then jailed me again for no reason because you got mad go get a real job and your not 15 you sound 12 somone needs to check this guy
you're*

-1 Toxic in replies, no effort put into application, has less than the minimum playtime even with the three different alt accounts combined which doesn't even work like that. I'd recommend reading up on other staff applications that have been accepted to see what we are looking for and to get more time on one singular account.

-1 very bad and lazy application, doesnt meet the time requirements on multiple accounts and from what his replies are showing hes very toxic.

-1 by responding like you did to broly you have showed that you are #1 immature and #2 can’t take criticism. For the future please read all requirements and look at accepted applications for an example.

-1 lack of effort in application, immature,not enough playtime,and honestly just the way you reacted to a little bit of criticism I could sense potentially a little bit of admin abuse and power control from you when it comes to issuing a punishment.Just being honest.

Pretty much everything has been said by other people. I would recommend though, if you truly wanted to be a staff member. To apply yourself a little harder in your next application (If you are able to make one). Another thing is not losing your temper with people and replying the way you have. For that reason, you do not have my support.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.