Accepted Bobby Row Staff Application

Bobby Row

User
Dec 29, 2021
Username: Bobby Row

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bobby Row

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097284959/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 23

Your Discord (with tag): Bobby Row#8095

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week and 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm - 6am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to learn commands and system that atomic uses

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? so far i have been reading the rules and getting to know the server every day so far and would love to put my old skills that i had when i use to co-own servers

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. In the past like i would say when i was 16 i use to co-own Star wars Rp servers mostly ones with my friends most of the time i was just doing Community manager things like working on the Forms or handle with staff one of the two i never really got into the whole staff thing from the ground up and seeing how i do like this server alot and getting to know the most of the staff and talking with Normal players i would love to try and take a big step into becoming staff

+1 Many great interactions with him, has the most chilliest, and nicest guy I've seen in Atomic Networks.

+1 all good interactions, apps lacking. but he's very mature, and knowing of the rules.

+/- I can't plus the application due to the low effort put in but I think they do deserve a shot at an interview. I haven't seen anything wrong with them beforehand and I like the week playtime with zero warns.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming Discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied