User
Nov 20, 2022
Username: Boleslaw

In-Game Name ♛ Boleslaw

SteamID/SteamID64 76561199026831386

Discord Jerry#5382

Date of Item Loss Dec 22, 2023

Time of Item Loss 3:30

What happened? got insided. only t mods were on, never got told how much I was ripped for.

What server did you lose your items on? server 1

What do you need refunded? between 1 dollar and 2 million dollars I would guess.

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. never got any. smorekid/nyc yoshi did it.

Can vouch for this they were insided by a bodyguard and i saw logs of them stealing from printers NYC was there and saw them too

I can vouch for them as well I saw in logs they lost around 1 million dollars. Unfortunately I did not get screenshots and I will make sure to do that next time.

Hello!
I need additional information. Rough time and timezone for when this happened?
Did other people also get insided?
And do you know the name of the person who did it to you?

@Boleslaw , Hey I went and checked logs. There is a few people who had touched your prints so I am not sure who it was so I can add it up for the refund.

well i didnt sell them or ask anyone to touch them so
im guessing the first guy cracked them and stole. then others stole whilst they were open.

+1 if denied, I will refund in-game out of my own money, if you find me in game. On right now.

1703318945748.png

There is a lot of confusion going on here.
This player (SID: 76561198326243624) has not been reported or warned for this
It was also claimed that it was "nearly a million" however this person only took $413,119.

Going to need this explained before the refund can be processed? Was the staff member that helped you originally @Zerks

if cripasboy hasnt been warned or banned or whatever for this.. its on your tmods. i made the report. star taxes made the same report on the same guy. he was teleported to my sit. and i was sent back before anything else happened. guestimation is not an exact number. esp since i cant see logs.

if cripasboy hasnt been warned or banned or whatever for this.. its on your tmods. i made the report. star taxes made the same report on the same guy. he was teleported to my sit. and i was sent back before anything else happened. guestimation is not an exact number. esp since i cant see logs.
Thats fine... as I said who was the one who dealt with your sit... was it Zerks?

Refund Accepted

After tracking down all the needed information, you will be refunded $413119
The player was not warned, but will be warned for insiding.
I have also discussed with the staff members involved to ensure this doesnt happen again in the future.

Thank you for your understanding, have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.