Accepted Boogieman Sam Staff Application

Boogieman Sam

User
Feb 13, 2021
Canada
www.youtube.com
Username: Boogieman Sam

◈ Your In-Game Name: Boogieman Sam

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122205804/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Boogie#2860

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. One Massrdm (unwar class 3) 2 years ago on 02/03/2021

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1week 2days 8hours 29min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Atlantic Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3:30pm - 11pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I started playing on the server almost 2 years ago now and in that time I've seen so much good in this community and had some of the most fun times, however it is very often that there are trolls and people who purposefully and actively try to ruin and cause trouble for everyone. I want to be able to help the community by dealing with trouble makers who intentionally try to ruin everyone's fun, but also because I want to be able to give back to the amazing community that I've been a part of for so long. I spend quite a lot of time on the server and I think that I would be able to help maintain a positive and enjoyable experience for the community by enforcing the rules and managing any issues that may arise as an Atomic staff member. I love this server and the community and I feel that joining the staff team and helping the community in this way, is the best manner for me to be able to give back to it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? With all the time that I have spend on the server, I believe that I have a strong dedication to the community and I am willing to spend a significant amount of my time time to ensure the game is running smoothly and that players are having a positive experience. As a regular player, I already always try to help out where I can, be it with basic Garry's Mod issues, or just helping new players learn the game, I believe that as a staff member, it will be much easier for me to help new players and old players alike with any issues they may have. Even if I am not accepted as a staff member, I will take it upon myself to still try to help and give back to this community as a regular member. Personally I believe that I am a very respectful and kind individual, I don't hold grudges or malice in my heart, instead I always try to do the right thing and find solutions in which all parties involved come out happy, I know that sounds foolish but I truly believe in it. I feel as though I have a strong grasp on the rules of Atomic and would be able to effectively enforce them while also being able to handle and resolve conflicts and issues in a fair and impartial manner. I'm a very patient person and I think this ability lends incredibly well to dealing with sits wherein I would need to listen to both sides of a story and accurately determine what action to take. I strongly feel that because of how much time I've put into this server and my diligence and patience, I would be a valuable asset to the staff team and would be able to effectively enforce the rules and resolve issues within the community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I spend alot of my free time making Gmod sfm :)
I'm colourblind so I might mess up identifying some colours

I'm glad you took the time to read this :) <3

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team

+1 shows great effort and personally in my opinion he is above and beyond, would definitely be a great fit for stagg