Denied bothnome47 Staff Application

OdArtemis

User
Jan 18, 2021
Username: bothnome47

◈ Your In-Game Name: Artemiz

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198807862637/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Artemis#1793

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM,FailRP,MRDM but i can explain that one.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w,1d,22h,9m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really think I could bring a change to the server's whole integrity. I'm always on when things get crazy, so that would mean 1 more admin could be on when things got wild. I also love the server always have even though I get mad sometimes, I always seem to come back. I feel like adding me to the Atomic Servers Staff team would be a huge improvement to your server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would be a great admin, Friendly, Good with people, and all around a great person.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1 maybe it can be improved but honestly I’ll give you a plus one just cause you have been on the server

I am truly sorry for wasting all of your time i will take into consideration what you all have said and do better

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.